Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

fridgidaire oven flashing F30 when turned on

Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So this error F30 is one of the more common errors that Frigidaire ovens get. The error means that your oven thinks the inside of the oven is too hot. This can be caused by either a bad oven sensor or a bad display relay control board. You can't test the board but you can test the sensor. Open the door and remove the 3-4" long thin metal rod attached to the back wall. There are 2 screws holding the sensor on that you can remove and then pull the sensor forward until you can disconnect it. With a multimeter, check the resistance of the sensor at room temperature and it should be about 1080 ohms. If it's not, replace the sensor, otherwise you need to replace your relay board.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!