Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

GE ETERNA SERIES ELECTRIC RANGE QUESTION. Bought a house with

GE ETERNA SERIES ELECTRIC RANGE QUESTION. Bought a house with this in it. Works great. BUT somehow got what appear and feel to be 1" cracks in the area of the big "burner". The cracks do not appear to go thru. What should I do? And if it's "terminal", what is the replacement model you'd suggest.
Hello,My name is XXXXX XXXXX be helping you today. Give me a few minutes to pull up your model. thanks .Be right back. Okay so are you sure they are cracks ? not deep scratches? the glass top is available but its $255.70. And these are a pain to install, (not sure if you wanted to do it yourself) Sears has this in stock. Now if they are scratches I wouldn't worry to much but it there cracks eventually they will crack more and anything spilled will go down a short your burner. I tech would probably charge you about $400.00 to come and replace it (that's with the top) so its up to you whether its worth it or not, the part number is WB62T10610, well wishes and thanks , Bryan