Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Type your question here. pUSHEDE lock MIN ERROR. hOW DO i

Type your question here.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Do you have a model number so that I can better assist you? Also, I'm not sure exactly what is going on with the appliance, can you please try to explain what is happening again?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Side by side Maytag refridgerator. Pushed LOCK button in error. How do I unlock?

You should just be able to press and hold the lock button for 5 seconds again and that would unlock the control panel if the control lock light was on.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Tyler, did not work, light still on.. Model # XXXXX

So there is really no other way to remove the control lock other than to press and old the lock/unlock button for 5 seconds to remove it. If it won't unlock then try to unplug the refrigerator for 5 minutes and plug it back in and try again to see if the board reset. If that doesn't work, then you need to order and replace the dispenser interface board which you can order in the link below if you'd like.

CLICK HERE for control interface board

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!