Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

My whirlpool gb2fhxws02 refrigertor compressor will only for

My whirlpool gb2fhxws02 refrigertor compressor will only for a few seconds at a time i can hear the relay kick on and off?
Hello,My name is XXXXX XXXXX be helping you today. Give me a few minutes to pull up your model. thanks .Be right back.

Is this your relay without the start capacitor attached ?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes it is

Okay so if the relay is clicking on and off chances are in this model that the relay has failed, (common on these) The only thing you can do is replace the relay. the capacitor pulls right off so you wont need a new one of those . just the relay/overload kit. its part number W10194431 if you have a appliance parts warehouse near you can pick on up, these just plug onto the side of the compressor. If you need to order this online heres a link. Relay/Overload its around $30.00. I hope this helps, thanks and best wishes, Bryan