Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a GE JVM1430BD002 microwave. The exhaust fan and stovetop lights

I have a GE JVM1430BD002 microwave. The exhaust fan and stovetop
lights won't work. Everything else works.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Do the buttons beep when you press them, the buttons for the light and fan?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay, and even though they beep, the fan and light will not turn on?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes I tested the wire to the fan and no juice when the fan was turned on

Thank you. We know that there is power to the microwave. Since the buttons beep when pressed, we know that the touch pad is working. That only leaves the main control as faulty. The control is what sends the power to the fan and lights when the buttons are pressed. That control will need to be replaced and is pictured and available below.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!