Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Maytag Bravos is overfilling. The clear tube that runs for

Maytag Bravos is overfilling. The clear tube that runs for the tub to the circuit board seems to be unobstructed.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Does the washer only overfill while you have the washer turned on? So if you shut the washer off it will stop overfilling?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Im checking that now

OK just let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no it stops when you turn it off

OK then you need to disconnect the clear hose from the board and blow through it to make sure it's clear down to the tub. Be sure that the hose is still connected to the tub and if everything checks out but it still overfills, that control board has a failed pressure switch inside of the board and the control board will need to be replaced to fix the issue.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

There is no other possibility?? Do you know how much the board costs?

There is no other possibility unless that hose is clogged, has a hole in it, or is not connected to the tub. Those are the only possibilities. The control board is part number W10393562 and costs about $250.