Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

BUILT IN MONOGRAM MOD#ZISB480DRD TURNS ITS SELF OFF ?

Hello,My name is XXXXX XXXXX be helping you today. Give me a few minutes to pull up your model. thanks .Be right back. Does this completely shut down ? no fans or compressor running ? how long does it stay off and does it come back on by itself or do you need to turn it back on ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

temp starts to go up open refrig door and both refrig and frezer displays say off all lights are on no comp or cond fan or evap fan never seen this before wonder if touch pad is shorting

It wont be the digital display its the main control board , Main Control Board WR55X10560 Main Product View even if the digital display had an issue it wouldn't stop the refrigerator all together. only this board will do that. its part number 703 on this diagram. its in the area of the compressor in the top. you need to order and replace the control board. heres a link to order it. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Main-Control-Board/WR55X10560/1194661?modelNumber=ZISB480DRD?RCAID=1000065
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how do you read post

are you not seeing my replies ?