Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

I have a Maytag washer Mod #MVWC6ES WW1 that does not fill

I have a Maytag washer Mod #MVWC6ES WW1 that does not fill with water and begin the wash cycle at any setting. It will, however, begin the spin cycle at every setting.

Hello from our service,

My name is Chas, I am so happy to help you today.
Before we get started, I would like to help us get on the same page so that our interaction will go smoothly.
I might give you an answer immediately, or ask you a question. Either way, we are likely to be in a question and answer format, so you will need to click reply to expert if:
a. You want to add detail.
b. Your question was not fully answered.
c. You want to ask further questions.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction.

Does this do it on both hot and cold washes?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes. The main wash dial does not fill at any wash level but the machine will begin the spin cycle at any setting of the dial

You have a bad water level/temp switch on the unit, you can order the part needed by clicking on the blue link below..

Click here for the correct part for your unit.

Repair Clinic offers a 365 day no question ask return policy, so if the repair does not work you can return the part to them for a full refund, yes this even includes electronic parts that many other part suppliers will not allow to be returned.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 s please consider replying and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The service was great but what if this answer doesn't fix the problem? Shouldn't I rate you when it's all done and I'm sure you gave me the right answer?

You can, but no matter the outcome I will continue to help you with your problem. The problem you are having with the washer is very common on unfortunately, I carry 2 of these sensors on my truck at all times since I use so many of them...

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ya that's what they told me at the parts store but I wanted a second opinion so thanks. Happy to rate you.

No problem, thank you