How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kelly Your Own Question
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 18609
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Kelly is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Help with part number

This answer was rated:

Help with part number

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! Are you referring to number 30 in the diagram below?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Does that go to the vegetable drawer or does part 17?

Part 17 is the diffuser for the meat drawer I believe. There is a sliding damper at the back of that drawer fro adjustment, numbers 5 & 6.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do you have part n7mber for 5 and 6. I swear when I saw it there

Is a electronic damper that opens and closes.

Sure, they are for the deli pan but are part numbers(NNN) NNN-NNNNand(NNN) NNN-NNNN The electric damper is number 30 in the first picture, part number(NNN) NNN-NNNN pictured below.

Kelly and 5 other Appliance Specialists are ready to help you

Related Appliance Questions