Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a dishwasher model #she43c02uc/18 ser #fd850500269 that

I have a dishwasher model #she43c02uc/18 ser #fd850500269 that is not sanitizing and its cold in the dry cycle is it the heater ? Bill
Hello,My name is XXXXX XXXXX be helping you today. Give me a few minutes to pull up your model. thanks .Be right back.
Okay Bill it could be the heater or another issue, these also have an issue with the solder joint on the control boards that burn but I would check the heater first. Heating Element 00480317 Main Product View heres a link to show you how to get to the heater to replace it. pull the machine out and test it for continuity. heres the link.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Bryan I watched to how to video to replace the heater I could I test it ?

do you have a volt meter ? (multimeter)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have one

okay great ! you want to check for continuity across the two terminalsgraphic for the heater first. also test the switch , make sure you isolate the heater before testing. (take wires off)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If the heater is good is the control board repairable or do i need a new one.

most likely yes, heres a video on what happens to these control boards. and if you cant re solder the relay then you will need to replace the board, get back to me when you know. I have a parts supplier that gives the best prices around I will get you that info if needed. heres the video.