Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

My Maytage LAT9635AAF is leaking underneath. Looks like it

My Maytage LAT9635AAF is leaking underneath. Looks like it is coming from the left side (opposite the pump). I've taken off the belts, motor turns smooth, pump turns smooth, I think the agitator is OK.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So there actually isn't anything that can leak on the left side of this washer which meant that the washer must be leaking inside and then the water is traveling on the floor inside the washer before it drips out the left side. You'll want to just remove the front panel of the washer and run a cycle and locate exactly where the leaking is coming from. Often times the leaking will come from the bottom of the tub directly in the center where the transmission goes up through the tub. The main bearing and seal will begin leaking and when this happens, the main bearing and seal would need to be replaced. Other than that, just look for leaking from a hose somewhere, possibly the hose between the drain pump and tub.

To remove the front panel, there are 2 screws at the bottom of the front panel. Remove these 2 screws and the front panel will pull forward and up, then you can pull the entire panel off to watch it as it washes.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Will you be able to answer follow-up Qs in 5 minutes once I've run the washer?

Yes of course.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The water is dripping from the pump pully. Replace th whole pump?

Aye, that is correct. You will want to replace the entire pump. Below is a link to the part.

CLICK HERE for pump