Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

I HAVE A NEWER AMANA WASHING MACHINE MODEL NAV3335AWW AND

I HAVE A NEWER AMANA WASHING MACHINE MODEL NAV3335AWW AND NEED TO REPLACE TIMER. HOW DOES THE KNOB COME OFF
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting us to help you with this appliance question.

Can you give me a moment to look the model number up please.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

just waiting

Ok Russel you would need to access the rear of the timer, You will see the pin in the rear where the shaft of the timer runs through, Hold this with some needle nose pliers then pull the knob at the front. Once the knob comes off remove the dial cover you will then see the screw holding the timer in place. remove this screw twist the timer and it will come all the way out.

I would like to earn your highest rating, are you totally satisfied with my answer? If not please reply to me with your concerns or additional questions. If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction, please don't forget to rate me before you leave.

It was my pleasure helping you today. Feel free to get back to me here at any time if you have additional questions at no further charge. Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Please also remember if you have future questions regarding a faulty appliance, You can request me personally to assist you with the problem :)

Thanks!

Mike.