Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

how to turn on the oven on a sears electric stove model790

how to turn on the oven on a sears electric stove model79091313010
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

To turn the oven on, you should just need to press the "BAKE" button, and then you can press the up or down arrow to the right of the display to set the temperature. After that, the oven should start to go into preheat mode on it's own with 60 seconds. If that doesn't work, then it sounds like your display board is bad for some reason and the display board would need to be replaced to fix the issue.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!