Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

the rubber ring on the door of my cabrio dryer is coming off.

the rubber ring on the door of my cabrio dryer is coming off. How do I stick it back on?
Hello,My name is XXXXX XXXXX be helping you today. Is this whats coming off the door ? Door Seal W10239307 Main Product View
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

on the inside of the door there is a circular rubber ring that's whats coming off.

number 39 on this diagram. ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes

Okay it is the one I showed you the first time they just make it look kinda square. these are glued on, you can get a high temp glue at lowes that will work on that. is it ripped at all or just comming off ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

just coming off

heres a link to order the actual door seal Adhesive, http://www.universalapplianceparts.com/279368-p1-adhesive2oz.aspx?gclid=CLLYz_ma4LkCFQFk7Aod7GkAdQ you can order that or get something at lowes , just get rubber Adhesive , it doesn't really get that hot on that part of the door.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no that's all, thanks for your help.