Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My Frigidaire Range (Professional) Glass top, convection oven

My Frigidaire Range (Professional) Glass top, convection oven has a problem. The 2 right burners on the stove top, won't work. When turned on I get a flashing P6. I've checked the owner's manual but can't find what the problem might be. Can you help?
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! The P6 means that a suitable pan is not being used to initiate the induction cooking. Has it been working okay until now?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I've just bought the stove, and I couldn't find anywhere in the owner's manual to tell me about the P6 code and what it stood for. I tried placing a pan on the stove top and turning on the burner. It worked Embarassed thank you