Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Can you advise how to troubleshoot fot no cooling? Already

Can you advise how to troubleshoot fot no cooling? Already replaced overload relay, which was burnt. Worked for one week. New Overload relay still seems ok (no burns, no sound when shaken). I just verified no resistance on thermostat. Whirlpool Model 106.41214101
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So the first thing you need to do is just look at the symptoms. Are there any fans or motors running? Is the fan next to the compressor running?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Fan next to compressor does run.
OK so then I'm afraid to say that you have a bad compressor or a bad overload relay. There is really no way to know which one has failed. You can try to return the overload relay and get a new one, but if it won't run still, then you need a new compressor. The fan only turns on if the refrigerator thermostat is working and the unit is trying to cool---so you know all the other electronics are working.