Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a frigidaire LTF6000es0 that will not power on at all.

I have a frigidaire LTF6000es0 that will not power on at all. I have checked the outlet and it is working fine. The machine worked yesterday with out any issues.. Any advise on this would be welcomed.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So there are no fuses or cut outs on this particular washer that would cut out your control panel. If the control panel won't even light up and you're sure that the washer is getting power from your house, you need to order and replace the control board inside the control panel. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order and replace for your model.

CLICK HERE for control board

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!