Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Sharp microwave set for 2 minute will run 59 seconds hit start

Sharp microwave set for 2 minute will run 59 seconds hit start again runs another 59 seconds hit start 3rd time it will run out the last 2 seconds.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So this is probably the most common issue I see with this model Sharp microwave. Unfortunately the logic has failed inside the display control board and it just won't allow you to run the unit longer than 59 seconds because the logic doesn't know how to change to the next minute. Either way, the display board itself would need to be replaced to fix this issue. This is the only part that can cause this problem. I know you said you replace the "mother board", but to be clear you need to replace part number DPWBFB061MRU0. There is no other part that would cause the problem so if you replace this part already and you still have the issue, warranty out the control board and replace it again.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!