Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

maytag washer will not cycle through.will spin and rinse if

maytag washer will not cycle through.will spin and rinse if i play with the dial.will stay full after the wash cycle.about 10 yrrrold

Hello from our service,

My name is Chas, I am so happy to help you today.
Before we get started, I would like to help us get on the same page so that our interaction will go smoothly.
I might give you an answer immediately, or ask you a question. Either way, we are likely to be in a question and answer format, so you will need to click reply to expert if:
a. You want to add detail.
b. Your question was not fully answered.
c. You want to ask further questions.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction.

Can I get the complete model number of the washing machine?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is it emptying the water for you?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

when i manually move the dial.i have to play with it to find the right spot

If you can get it into the cycles manuallyeven with trouble, tells me that the timer itself is causing your problems... If you click on the blue link below you can order it..

Click here for the correct part for your unit.

Repair Clinic offers a 365 day no question ask return policy, so if the repair does not work you can return the part to them for a full refund, yes this even includes electronic parts that many other part suppliers will not allow to be returned.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 s please consider replying and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i can't order the part by clicking on it

Click here

Did that work?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Cust an paste the following link then

then paste it into your browser...