Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Dacor wall oven: constant loud rapid clicking noise emmits

Dacor wall oven: constant loud rapid clicking noise emmits from the oven when not being used - so loud the breaker must be turned off. However the oven will cook fine without any clicking noisr when the breaker is on. The problem only exists when the oven is not being used but the power is on.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Does anything on the display change at all while it's clicking? Or is it just showing the time of day?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

nothing changes and it still show the time

OK so there are really only 3 things that can cause this clicking-- Either the touchpad, the display board, or the relay board. Now if the display isn't change at all, then it likely doesn't think you're pressing a button which means that the relay board itself would be the most likely culprit. There is no way to know which part is 100% faulty since unplugging the display board from the relay board would stop the oven from doing anything, so I would replace the relay board and order it from Repairclinic.com. Repairclinic.com is one of the few places that allows you to return parts if you end up not needing them. To replace the relay board, you would need to uninstall the oven and remove the top panel. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order for your model number at Repairclinic.com.

CLICK HERE for relay board

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!