Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

way i can not program my amana sxs will not take the code

Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Can you tell me what procedure you're using and what part number you're trying to install?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes i installed part 12920710 and when i tryed to program it it did ot take it it just beped

OK perfect, do you have the first 2 numbers of the serial numbers?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes 12

OK perfect. Sorry about the delay but I just wanted to be certain when looking up the parts. You were sent the wrong control board. That control board you have works for a different series. You actually need part number W10310240 which is why you can't program your current board for your model code.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!