Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  7+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Same Kitchenaid Aquasense refrigerator, model KSRP25FSMS01.

Same Kitchenaid Aquasense refrigerator, model KSRP25FSMS01. The roller broke off the frame holding the bottom pull-out drawer. Looking at the parts list, it looks like it is part 5, but in the diagram that is labeled "Meat Pan Cover--Frame Only". I think it's the right part and the label is wrong. I have two questions: (1) is this a part that I will be able to install myself? And (2) is this the right part--and the only part--that I will need?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 10 months ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So to be clear, did the roller break off the frame holding the bottom crisper in the refrigerator or the bin in the bottom of the freezer?

Also, is this wheel you're talking about the part that mounts to the wall? Or??

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Three drawers: deli on top, crisper in the middle and locker at the bottom. The right-hand roller broke off the frame holding the bottom "Locker". The two wheels are still on the drawer itself.

So yes, the wheel that broke off was part of the frame, which mounts to the wall. (I'm not sure how it mounts.)

OK then yes, part 5 is the part you need to order which is actually part number(NNN) NNN-NNNN You can also definitely install the parts yourself. It shouldn't require any tools. Just pull all the drawers out and then you can pull the shelves out with the glass. Separate the glass and then you can remove the frame and install the new frame which comes with wheels on it.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
They just have their own part numbering system. The manufacturers part number is(NNN) NNN-NNNN but that is the same part in the picture.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience: 7+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.