Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Bosch hds7052u/01 range - error code 160. this is second board

Bosch hds7052u/01 range - error code 160. this is second board same error code. could this mean wrong board? Got from searspartsdirect - says it is a repacement.
Any thoughts?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Error 160 means that the board is not configured to your oven. There should have been an instruction sheet that comes with the control board which tells you how to program the control board for your particular oven. This is a really bad picture, but if you can't locate the instructions, below is a picture of the instructions.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!