Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

I have a GE Modle: GSD1100G00WW that is leaking water on the

I have a GE Modle: GSD1100G00WW that is leaking water on the lower left front corner of the unit. I have replaced the door seal and both lower tub baffles. It is still leaking.
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting us to help you with this appliance question.

Sounds like you may have a leak coming through the door down to that corner, Open the door, take all the screws out around the inner liner, Once all the screws are out remove the front panel. There should be evidence of water leaking inside the door, likely from one of the seals.

I would like to earn your highest rating, are you totally satisfied with my answer? If not please reply to me with your concerns or additional questions. If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction, please don't forget to rate me before you leave.

It was my pleasure helping you today. Feel free to get back to me here at any time if you have additional questions at no further charge. Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Please also remember if you have future questions regarding a faulty appliance, You can request me personally to assist you with the problem :)

Thanks!

Mike.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I took the door apart and do not see any obvious signs of leaking. I noticed that it doesn't leak immediately. It waits 5 to 10 minutes into it's cycle. Could the float have something to do with the leak?

Yes absolutely Karen, Check the float is running up and down freely, If it is then check the switch right under the float, It could be that the switch has worn causing too much water to flow into the machine. If not your door gasket is the only other thing to cause this id replace it.

Thanks!

Mike.