Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line

I have Kenmore gas range(NNN) NNN-NNNN (786 series). Great

I have Kenmore gas range(NNN) NNN-NNNN (786 series). Great appliance. The upper oven and grill are not working. Gas supply and burners are ok, needs new controls and pilot. Are these available?

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 33 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 50,000 phone and internet repairs under my belt.
How old is this appliance ?

I do no find any info on the model number 786103(NNN) NNN-NNNN

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The gas range is old, well over 30 years. Sears Kenmore series 786. Has a grill at eye height below a top oven, and pull out burners. Unusual, very useful. I'd like to keep.

I`m sorry to say that this old of a unit you WILL not find any new replacement parts .

By law the appliance manufactures only have to keep replacement parts for 7 years after the product was discontinued .

The ONLY place you might find old ((used parts)) is at a used appliance repair dealer ,but then they are normally dealing with units less then 15 years old .

I know this is not what you wanted to hear but that is the only answer you will get on a 30 year old product .

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

good luck
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will rate excellent but can't see how to. Help!

oh this should help with that ! Thank you !