Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Dishwasher not draining

Dishwasher not draining
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

If you've tested the wires at the drain pump itself and you don't have 120 volts between the 2 wires when it should be draining, you just have a bad control board because the wires come directly from the control board to the drain pump and there are no cut outs or fuses in between. The control board part number you'd need for your model is WD21X10365 and it costs about $200. It's located inside the door so you will need to split your door open in order to replace the part.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!