Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

Hello, Im looking for the service manual for a Whirlpool Microwave,

Hello, I'm looking for the service manual for a Whirlpool Microwave, the model is:GH6177XPS-3

Thanks.

Hello from our service,

My name is Chas, I am so happy to help you today.
Before we get started, I would like to help us get on the same page so that our interaction will go smoothly.
I might give you an answer immediately, or ask you a question. Either way, we are likely to be in a question and answer format, so you will need to click reply to expert if:
a. You want to add detail.
b. Your question was not fully answered.
c. You want to ask further questions.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction.

Here is the directions for the bulb, I am still looking for the instructions for the keypad/display.

graphic

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello, the halogen bulb I was referencing is the cooking element, part #28 from this link:

http://www.appliancepartspros.com/magnetron-turntable-parts-for-whirlpool-gh6177xps3.html

The service manual is really what I'm looking for so I can use it in the future for any other problems that may arise.

Thanks

Sorry about that,
here are the only 2 PDF files for technicians for this unit, there are no others.

Click here for manual one

Click here for manual two

I hope these will help you in with your problem...

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 s please consider replying and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory