Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I WANT TO CLEAN THE INSIDE GLASS & DOOR OF A MIELE H4082BM,

I WANT TO CLEAN THE INSIDE GLASS & DOOR OF A MIELE H4082BM, HOW I REMOVE THE DOOR FROM OVEN
Hello,My name is XXXXX XXXXX be helping you today. Give me a few minutes to pull up your model. thanks .Be right back. this is coming up a microwave is that correct ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes, a combination oven, there is a small gap between the external glass dor & the internal one, some liquid came between the two so i need to clean both from insise out
okay please stand by. I'm going to down load the manual for this for you.
try this link to the service manuals for these microwave combo units. http://www.mieleservice.com/techservice_residential_pdf/Ovens/H_408x_BM_TI.pdf it should download, there is a section on how to remove the door and clean it.
did the manual download for you ? if so I believe door removal starts on page 44.