Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

Good morning. How would I go about getting a wiring diagram

Good morning. How would I go about getting a wiring diagram for a freezer model # XXXXX
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting us to help you with this appliance question.

Can you give me a moment to look up that model number please.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok Good morning Mike

Good Morning Lonnie :)

Below I have included the service data sheet for this model, It includes a wiring diagram. Hope this helps.

Click here to download the sheet

I would like to earn your highest rating, are you totally satisfied with my answer? If not please reply to me with your concerns or additional questions. If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction, please don't forget to rate me before you leave.

It was my pleasure helping you today. Feel free to get back to me here at any time if you have additional questions at no further charge. Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Please also remember if you have future questions regarding a faulty appliance, You can request me personally to assist you with the problem :)

Thanks!

Mike.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Are you sure that is the diagram it has a different part number attached to it

The model number you supplied did not come up on my system so I substituted a couple of the digits for one that did work AFFU2068DW1, Look on the sticker inside the freezer that has the model and serial number, if this is not your model number please get back to me with the correct model number please :)

Thanks!

Mike.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is an older freezer about 18 yrs old and that is the model #AFFU2068DW1 from off the inside of the door.

Ok then according to Frigidaire's online service center that's the service sheet for that model Lonnie.

Thanks!

Mike.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok then I will see what I can do with It Thanks for you're assistance

Your welcome Lonnie.

Thanks!

Mike.