Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a frigidaire GLTF1040ASO washer. It does everything

I have a frigidaire GLTF1040ASO washer. It does everything during the wash cycle except tumble on the rinse and spin cycles. I have changed the door switch. Any ideas?
Hello,My name is XXXXX XXXXX be helping you today. Okay Can I ask what It does after this fills ? does it just sit there and the machine moves through the cycle and drains but no spin or tub movement at all ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It goes thru the wash cycle such as adding soap, filling with water and tumbling . After this it pumps out , fills to rinse but there is no tumbling or spin. so the answer to your question is yes.i
Okay , I just pulled up the service manual , give me a few minutes to look them over. be right back.
okay the machine empties completely correct ? if you reach in and spin the drum by hand do you hear water sloshing or does it sound empty ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The machine empties out completely
okay , You need the motor speed control board replaced. Motor Control BoardNNN-NN-NNNN      Main Product View I know you were hoping for a simpler answer and I don't blame you, here a link to order the motor control. click here theres a video to show you how to replace it also there. thanks and best wishes, Bryan
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Where is the motor speed control board located in the machine?

Its located in the back bottom right corner looking from the front. here the video to show you how to change it. you need to remove the back panel, link to order and the video. click here