Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

How do I get to set pref on my elextrolux washer

Hello,My name is XXXXX XXXXX be helping you today. I have the users manual here, what is it exactly you need to know ? is the cycle not starting ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The washer is stuck in demo mode. And the book says to return to factoy defuls settings. By selecting reset in the set pref under options sctroll button. But the is no such button

Oh okay give me a few minutes to find that info. So theres no reset button is what your saying correct ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

okay stand by.
Wow is that confusing, Try this press my favorite in and hold it for 3 seconds see if the reset shows up on the digital display , make sure the control lock isn't engaged
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That did not work. I did get it out of demo mode by waking up washer and pressing control lock and cancel while in spin only cycle.

DEMO MODE for both the Washer and Dryers are the same key combinations.

IQ Touch:

1. Turn the cycle selector knob to SPIN ONLY/TIME DRY cycle, press the START button then the CANCEL button.
  2. Activate the controls by turning the cycle selector knob and turn to SPIN ONLY/TIME DRY cycle.
  3. Press and hold CANCEL button and CTRL LOCK button for 3 seconds
  4. DEMO MODE instructions have to be completed by 7 seconds of the control activation.
  5. To deactivate DEMO MODE repeat steps 1 - 3.
oh sorry I see you got it ! wow what a confusing setup on these, glad to hear you got it going, thanks , Bryan