Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a Kenmore Elite Model #10654613300 Refrigerator (bought

I have a Kenmore Elite Model #10654613300 Refrigerator (bought it in 2003 or 2004). It keeps going on and off every 30 seconds or so. If I open the door to the refrigerator the digital temp looks like it is off and then in about 10 seconds it comes on, I can see my temp settings and I can feel the cool air coming out of the cooling hole. I hear it turn on and then in about 30 seconds it shuts off. It started 2 days ago but would shut off and if I hit the on button (digital controls) it would come on for anywhere from 1 hour to 8 or 9 hours and then it would start all over again. Just today it started the 30 seconds to a minute thing. As you can see I don't know the technical terms but hope you know what I am talking about.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

o the display board is the only part that can possibly cause this issue so you'd want to order and replace the display board to fix the issue I'm afraid. Below is a link to the part you'll need to order and replace the part.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!