Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I am wanting to sell my 2008 white GE profile kitchen appliances

I am wanting to sell my 2008 white GE profile kitchen appliances and would like to know their resale value. I have a GE Profile Gas Range JS905TKWW, GE Profile microwave hood JVM1740DMWW and GE Profile Dishwasher PDW7300NWW. Thank you.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! You will find that the value will be very different, depending on the area in which you live. However, in my area, the range would sell for around $350, a much higher resale value than the dishwasher and microwave. Microwaves and dishwashers typically have a much lower value, mostly because they are built in appliances and most people don't want to go through the trouble of installing a built in appliance to find it has issues early on. I would expect to get somewhere around $100-150 for the microwave and dishwasher. I would call some rental property managers, they are a typical customer for used appliances. Please let me know if I can answer any other questions you may have.

As a side note, you can list and sell for free on www.craigslist.com. Pictures help immensely when selling. However, do not let people into your home to view the appliances. Have them staged in your driveway for viewing, etc. Often times, people with ill intent will use an ad response as a way to inspect your home for later, unwelcomed visits.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I live in the Washington, DC area. Knowing that, how much would you think I could ask for the range? Thank you.

I would offer it for sale at $400. Being convection it will bring more than a standard oven. If it was stainless it may bring a bit more but white is not as popular as it used to be. If all is working well and it is clean, you should be able to get $350-400 with little trouble.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Very helpful. Lastly, the $100-$150 figure for the microwave and dishwasher, is that the total for both appliances? Many thanks.

For each one, but I would try to list it as a whole package, especially to the property management companies!