Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

I have a similar Maytag Performa oven (Model Number: MERH752BAB)

I have a similar Maytag Performa oven (Model Number: MERH752BAB) and the oven door handle is loose on the LH side. There is no access to the screw on the inside door. How do I access the interior of the door in order to tighten that screw?

Hello from our service,

My name is Chas, I am so happy to help you today.
Before we get started, I would like to help us get on the same page so that our interaction will go smoothly.
I might give you an answer immediately, or ask you a question. Either way, we are likely to be in a question and answer format, so you will need to click reply to expert if:
a. You want to add detail.
b. Your question was not fully answered.
c. You want to ask further questions.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction.

You will need to remove the door, here is the directions for taking the door off, then once off, lay it face down on a soft surface like blankets, remove all outer screws and lift off the inner door, you will then see the screws that have to be tightened under there..

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 s please consider replying and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating. . .

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory