Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

How can you turn the refrigerator on as well as the freezer

How can you turn the refrigerator on as well as the freezer section. I choose the temp in F degree but then it turns off.
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting us to help you with this appliance question.

Hi Louise, It should turn both the freezer and fridge on when you hit the power freeze and freezer button and hold them for 5 seconds or so. You would then set the temp, then it would normally take around 8 hours for the unit to get to the set temp. The displays will on some models go out when the door is shut, this is dependent on if the control is in the door or inside the fridge.

I would like to earn your highest rating, are you totally satisfied with my answer? If not please reply to me with your concerns or additional questions. If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction, please don't forget to rate me before you leave.

It was my pleasure helping you today. Feel free to get back to me here at any time if you have additional questions at no further charge. Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Please also remember if you have future questions regarding a faulty appliance, You can request me personally to assist you with the problem :)

Thanks!

Mike.