Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair

I have a Jenn Air jsd1250awp dishwasher and it is completely

I have a Jenn Air jsd1250awp dishwasher and it is completely dead no lights on the touchpad light up like it has no power. I have turned the breaker off to reset the machine with no luck. Is there a fuse somewhere? I also took apart the panel and redid all connections to ensure proper contact. The circuit board was replaced maybe 2 years ago and looks good.
Hello..It is my Pleasure To Be Working With You Today...Sorry you are having troubles with your dishwasher..Please recheck the model number for me.Thanks Bob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry jdb1250awp and the touchpad was replaced 15 months ago not the control panel

Great Tom thanks..Most have a external fuse..Yours does not..You will need to remove the lower front kick panel..Check for power at the junction box ..This is where the homes power connects to the unit...%90 of the time the wires either melt or become corroded inside the wire nuts which connect the wiring...Allot of times there is also a wall switch which controls power check this if applicable.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Didn't work I did everything you said it was clean and dry no corrosion I redid all connections nice and tight still dead

Are you getting 110 volts at the junction box..?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes it has 120v

If you tested 110 into the computer control then the computer is most likely at fault...There is no way to test it without factory test equipment unfortunately.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How much is the control board?

The control board on this washer is 167.00...If it were mine i would replace the dishwasher itself.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK thanks

You are very welcome..I wish I had better news for you..Not one manufacture makes a long lasting dishwasher nowadays unfortunately..Thanks Bob