Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

i have code e 27 on my bosch washer how do you clear it

Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So unfortunately you can't just clear an E27 error code. E27 means that your door latch assembly has failed. The error will not clear until you unplug the washer and replace the door latch. Once the door latch is replaced, the error will go away. It's actually a fairly easy part to replace if you're handy. You'll need to unplug the washer and open the door to start with. Then there is a wire ring around the front lip of the rubber door gasket. Use a flat head screwdriver and pry the wire ring off. From there you can pull the gasket back out of the way. Remove the screws going into the door latch from the front and reach behind to replace the door latch assembly.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!