Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair

I have a whirlpool oven model #GW395LEPS500. I have replaced

I have a whirlpool oven model #GW395LEPS500. I have replaced computer board and sensor and I am still receiving error code E0 F2. I do not know what else to do I am very frustrated. Please help
Hello..It is my Pleasure To Be Working With You Today...Sorry you are having this problem..Looks like you need to drop the 5 in the model number..Do you have a part number for which board you replaced by chance..Thanks Bob
I notice you stated that you replaced the computer board..This unit has a separate keypad and a control board..The error code indicates a faulty Keypad (membrane ) Remove the ribbon cable to the computer..Power the unit back up..If the coed reappears then your computer control is faulty..If not then the keypad or keypad connection to the computer board is faulty...It is possible that you replaced the wrong part..This is why i was trying to find out which part you actually used..Thanks Bob
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I replaced main board that ribbon cable connects.

Disconnect the ribbon from the computer.Power it up..Let me know if the error reappears.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Now message E1 F2 shows

Ok Good..This means the computer has sensed that the keypad has been unplugged..Reattach the keypad..See if the E0 F2 reappears at this point
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No same message remains E1 F2

The error code is a stuck key on the membrane..Next would be to try taking a hair dryer..Warm up the membrane..See what happens..Unfortunately the Membrane /Keypad will need to be replaced..I would try to return the new Computer control..Then purchase the Keypad.