Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a Jenn-Air sve47600w drop in oven. After about 2 minutes

I have a Jenn-Air sve47600w drop in oven. After about 2 minutes its starts beeping constantly, no lights on front of stove, none of the oven features work (light, cooking, cleaning, fan) but the range top works. From what I have read I need to replace the oven control board. What do you think, it is a $300 part? Currently I use the cooktop for short durations and then turn the oven off at the breaker box to stop the beeping.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

So you are 100% correct. There is nothing that can cause the display lights to turn off and the oven to start beeping other than the display board itself. The display board itself would need to be ordered and replaced if turning off the circuit breaker did not reset the electronics. I'm really sorry about the bad news today and the part is quite expensive as you said.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX make sure we are talking about the following part.

The part number you need is 71001799, so yes that is the correct part for your model.