Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.
22302088

My Maytag Neptune washer wont pump out. I had loaded a couple

My Maytag Neptune washer won't pump out. I had loaded a couple of bathroom rugs that the rubber backing was starting to deteriorate. What is likely to be the problem?
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting us to help you with this appliance question.

Can you give me a moment to look that up please.
Ok the problem here is the pump has got plugged, Pull the machine out from the wall, Take the panel off in the rear, you will see the pump, disconnect the pump then pull it out of the machine. Clean the debris out, Then put the pump back. You should be all set at that point. If after this you have the same problem you may need to replace the pump, it may have become damaged.

I would like to earn your highest rating, are you totally satisfied with my answer? If not please reply to me with your concerns or additional questions. If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction, please don't forget to rate me before you leave.

It was my pleasure helping you today. Feel free to get back to me here at any time if you have additional questions at no further charge. Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Please also remember if you have future questions regarding a faulty appliance, You can request me personally to assist you with the problem :)

Thanks!

Mike.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks. I figured the pump was probably plugged. I took the back off the machine and decided taking the pump off was more complicated than I wanted to tackle so I will have my son come over and finish the job.

Rayola

Ok thanks

Thanks!

Mike.

Hi Rayola,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? If you are still having a problem please feel free to come back for additional assistance.

Let me know,