Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a maytag refrig.freezer not freezing and refrig not

I have a maytag refrig.freezer not freezing and refrig not cooling. Also the motor is not coming on. the only thing thats working are the lights and fan. What could possibly be the problem.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

What is showing on the control panel display exactly right now? And how long has the refrigerator not been working?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

On the control panel right now is the freezer temp and the refrig temp. stopped working yesterday after power outage.

What does the display actually show please.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

freezer temp 0 refridg temp 38 thats it.

OK then if nothing is turning on, you need to replace the high voltage control board on the back of your refrigerator. If you pull the refrigerator forward there is an access panel on the back of your unit and and behind that is your control board.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!