Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I have a fridgidare Refrigerator model frt18l4jb0 which has

I have a fridgidare Refrigerator model frt18l4jb0 which has a fridgidare icemaker installed. The ice maker started to fill the tray with water instead of cubes. I replaced the icemaker with another fridgidare ice maker and it does the same. What could be the problem?
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! The only other thing it can be is the water inlet valve. The valve is leaking and not shutting off. I would recommend you replace the valve, available below.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!