Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Have a whirlpool gas dryer, Just replaced the coils, It ran

Have a whirlpool gas dryer, Just replaced the coils, It ran fine for a few lit up the ignighter whick stayed lit on a 30 sec interval. But now when it clicks ignighter will glw but does not ignight.(no fire)
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

If you replaced the coils and you're getting this response where the igniter glows on and off but the flame won't come on, I'm really sorry to say but the electronic valve itself will need to be replaced. The valve is not a cheap part at all I'm afraid which is why you replace the coils first in case the coils just need to be replaced. But since that didn't work, below is a link to the valve you'd need to order for your model. Just for reference. If you have a thermostat issue or anything like that, the igniter wouldn't glow.

Please remember to rate my service before you leave. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. You can continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need even after rating my service. Thank you!