Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

I have a front load washer model # XXXXX I put a new

I have a front load washer model # XXXXX I put a new rear outer tub in yesterday reasembled the washer, and cant get it to power up now. i have found 3 switches on this, door switch, front panel switch, rear panel switch. those are all working. i have 120 volts on the cord. wondering if im missing something else like a switch somewhere. my email [email protected] number is XXXXX
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting us to help you with this appliance question.

Can you unplug the machine, wait a couple of minutes then plug the machine back in please, As you plug the machine back in listen for a audible click. Let me know if you hear the click.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok i have to drive back to the customers house now and try this how do i pick this conversation back up from my smart phone or any other way im at home now researching this subject i never heard a audible click when i plugged it in. but i will try again. I know the sound your talking about i i didnt hear it yet

Ok Shawn If you hear no click then your main control board is either not hooked up to the power supply or the main control board is bad, the switches would have nothing to do with the control interface appearing dead.

I'm sorry it's not good news but the manufacturer recommends you listen for the power relay clicking when plugged in, If no click replace the control board.

I would like to earn your highest rating, are you totally satisfied with my answer? If not please reply to me with your concerns or additional questions. If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction, please don't forget to rate me before you leave.

It was my pleasure helping you today. Feel free to get back to me here at any time if you have additional questions at no further charge. Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Please also remember if you have future questions regarding a faulty appliance, You can request me personally to assist you with the problem :)