Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Good Morning you helped me with a previous appliance repair,

Good Morning you helped me with a previous appliance repair, I have another. It is a Gas Dryer Model ADG7005 AW. It is hard to troubleshoot since you cannot see the burner, there is not front access panel. From a cold start the burner will light then after a period of time it goes out and will not relight unless a cold start again, I have replaced the limit switches on the burner, The cyclic thermostat on the blower housing, the igniter, the flame detector, The timer advances in timed mode becuase it does not need the output of the cyclic thermostat to change state to advance. Help
Don Briggs

Hello,My name is XXXXX XXXXX be helping you today. Give me a few minutes to pull up your model. thanks .Be right have replaced the gas valve coils ? Gas Valve Solenoid 279834 Main Product View

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I have not,

okay Don that's your issue. you need to replace them. they are easy to replace they just plug in. order here . this will fix your issue, they are around $20.00. thanks and best wishes, Bryan