Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a french door fridge. Model #LFX31945SF-02 Purchased

I have a french door fridge. Model #LFX31945SF-02 Purchased in October of 2012.
Yesterday on the led display, the fridge light showed ER message. also the freezer light showed F1. The water dispenser and the ice dispenser would not work. This morning everything went back to normal. (all working). do I need a service rep to look at it?
Hello,My name is XXXXX XXXXX be helping you today. Give me a few minutes to pull up your model. thanks .Be right back. bringing up the errors for the LFX refrigerator and the F1 your referring to a problem with the ice maker fan although its more likely and issue with the control board or for some reason the board scrambled and computer chip was throwing out the error. I would leave it be unless it happens again. If this happens again I would get a tech to look at it. this may have been a fluke and may not have an issue. sometimes a power spike or brownout can cause this.
I'm sorry I see you asked for a refund can I ask why? did that not turn out to be the issue? that's what the service tech sheets said . if you want we can go back over this. please let me know. thanks, Bryan