Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Where Can I find Replacement Cords for Flat Irons and beauty

shop Equipment?
Thanks for your question. Please remember to rate my assistance when we're done. Please talk with me first before rating negatively.

They sell replacement cords at any hardware store. Home Depot, Ace Hardware or Lowes.
Customer reply replied 3 years ago.

I am an appliance repair person and I can't find the swivel electric cords anywhere... I need a supplier with out buying ten thousand cords from China!

Can you change my rating I did not know you were a repair person we get tons of people on here and I do not know who I am speaking with. I have a site for you to get one off of.
Customer reply replied 3 years ago.

Wellll What is that site Please???

http://www.quail.com/
Customer reply replied 3 years ago.

Been There They had NO swivel cords for beauty shop hand held appliances

The only other place

is

http://www.americord.com/
Customer reply replied 3 years ago.

Do you have any other suppliers These dond have the 360Degree swivel cords

I’m Michelle, and I’m moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from another one of the professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Michelle-Moderator