Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Whirlpool duet Model GHW930PW4 After complete cycle and

Whirlpool duet Model GHW930PW4

After complete cycle and with the washer completely empty there is water dripping from what appears to be a vent an about 10:00 in the gray seal between the door and the tub. There is about 1/2 cup of water in my washer now. What do I do?
Hello,My name is XXXXX XXXXX be helping you today. Give me a few minutes to pull up your model. thanks .Be right back. Good evening, you need to order and replace the electronic fill valve . Water Inlet Valve(NNN) NNN-NNNNMain Product Viewthis is not a very hard thing to replace, remove the top of the machine, there are screw along the back to remove the top, the valve is what the hoses from the house connect to. the valve is not shutting tightly after the wash is done. click here to order the valve. this will fix the issue. To keep water from comming in until you get the valve shut the water off behind the machine.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your help.

your very welcome. please remember to rate me 3 or above before signing off. thanks , Bryan