Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

My wp he fl washer wfw9200sq did not drain all the way . Cant

My wp he fl washer wfw9200sq did not drain all the way . Cant get door unlocked and drain is clogged so wont drain even on drain and spin cycle. How can I unlock door to clean drain out?
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! You will not need to open the door to clean the drain. The drain is accessed by removing the three screws at the bottom of the front panel and removing the front panel. The pump is directly in the center and the filter will unscrew for removal. WATER WILL COME OUT, SO BE PREPARED!

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!