Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

I am getting the dL on display and I cant get machine to lock

I am getting the dL on display and I can't get machine to lock , what do I do
Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem today. Thanks for trusting us to help you with this appliance question.

Do you hear the lock clicking like it is trying to lock?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes I hear the lock clicking and then the dL shows on the display
Ok Tammy, thanks for that, The problem here is a common one, The lock has become damaged and will need to be replaced, Below I have included a link where you can get the replacement lock, You should bookmark this link since there is also a repair video that will show you how to replace the lock.

To order your replacement part >>>>> CLICK HERE <<<<< To order your replacement part.

I would like to earn your highest rating, are you totally satisfied with my answer? If not please reply to me with your concerns or additional questions. If I have answered your questions to your satisfaction, please don't forget to rate me before you leave.

It was my pleasure helping you today. Feel free to get back to me here at any time if you have additional questions at no further charge. Sometimes I will have to give bad news, Please try to find it in yourself to rate me for the service not the bad news.

Please also remember if you have future questions regarding a faulty appliance, You can request me personally to assist you with the problem :)